Re: TR-3A - Anti-roll bars

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-3A - Anti-roll bars
From: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichol@m4.sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 18:35:12 -0500
I have to agree with Jack's assessment. My '58 TR3A has only a front bar
and behaves very well through the corners with the appropriate drift
applied where it is safe to do so. Given the type of rear suspension on
a TR3 a rear bar for normal street driving is likely overkill adding
little.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093L 'O'
'86 TVR 280i