Re: TRF Sale

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: TRF Sale
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 07:14:57 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Even at his best I've though Charles's writing was stuffy, and at his
worst more than a bit egotistical. It does tend to annoy you to think
this guy believes that you owe it to him to buy more stuff from him.

I think he's missed the point, which is that people who need his stuff
are buying it, and those who aren't don't need it or can't afford it
right now.

That said, I still order from TRF, even when things are on backorder.
Most of my car was built with TRF parts, and the staff has been
courteous and helpful.

Some time ago my wife and I started looking forward to Charles's
writings as examples of how not to run a business. I look forward to
laughing at this one as well.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!