Re: 2.0 - 2.5 -2.7

To: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Subject: Re: 2.0 - 2.5 -2.7
From: Aaron Johnson <sugar@holly.ColoState.EDU>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:09:57 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
SCCA Production Car specifications state that .0475 is the max over
allowed for any engine regarless of size available.  These pistons can be
of any manufacturer but must be made of metal.  Cosworth JE and weisco
pistons are all available in .040 over bore.  I don't know if i'd venture
into territory over .060 since the wall between 1&2, 3&4 and 5&6 would be
very very thin.

aaron