New TR4 Owner

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New TR4 Owner
From: "Eley, Bill W" <Bill_Eley@AIMFUNDS.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:29:13 -0600
I just found and acquired a beautiful, original '62 TR4 (CT5018L0).  While
I've owned Austin Healey Sprites in the past, this is my first Triumph.  I
would appreciate any initial ownership advice from any TR4 fanatics out
there.  The car is generally in great shape, and needs only a few cosmetic
bits, but the speedo doesn't work (which I would like to fix right away).
Any idea how I might approach that problem?  By asking that question, you
might guess that my mechanical skills are somewhat limited (true), but I'm
ready to learn.  Thanks.

Bill Eley
'62 TR4 (CT5018L0)