Re: New TR4 Owner

To: "Eley, Bill W" <Bill_Eley@AIMFUNDS.COM>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New TR4 Owner
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 12:00:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill,

Welcome to the elite (-:, new, growing group of TR4 lovers and restorers.  I
bought my 62 TR4 in July after 30+ years of yearning for my original 62 TR4.

The people on this list are some of the most knowledgeable and sharing folks
I have ever come across.  They have helped me answer many difficult
questions and have been a valuable source of hard to find parts.

See you on the list.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com