Re: Brian Johnson is out of the office

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Brian Johnson is out of the office
From: bjohnson@mmm.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:35:30 +0000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

Brad
Sorry but my Lotus notes email system has let me down.  It is not supposed
to send 'out of the office' notes to anyone outside my company, but it has
been doing this. Thanks for letting me know, and apologies to anyone who
has received my Out of the office note.   I have disabled it now !

Cheers
Brian Johnson

Internet     bjohnson@mmm.com

1963  TR4   AFP503A / IZS 733  - CT27216-L  (now not L)  ex USA - on the
road since 1993
1954  TR2   46 BHX        TS554-O   in lots of pieces