Chilton's import emission diagnosis manual

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Chilton's import emission diagnosis manual
From: "Andy" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:24:22 -0500 (EST)
Listers
for anyone who's interested, I found a bookstore that has about 20 copies of
Chilton's Import Emission Diagnosis and Service Manual with Vacuum
Circuits. (1980)
This is the thick hard cover Professional Mechanic's Edition that you see
behind the parts store counter that they will let you take a look at.
Get this-----brand new $6.99 plus shipping. Cost me 11.09 total.
Has a general section up front that covers emissions in terms I can
understand (if I read it three or four times).
Triumph section covers
70 - 79 Spitfire
70 - 73 GT6
72 - 73 Stag
70 - 76 TR6
TR7
TR8

Not in super depth (esp. TR6 where the vacuum lines changed daily) but I
definitely feel that I got my $11.- worth. One went on e-Bay recently for
about $50.-

If you want one call Book Closeouts 1-888-402-7323

No financial interest. Oh yeah, don't tell them about e-Bay or they'll jack up
the price.

Andy D.