Re: Roll Pin

To: "Charlie" <c2h60_@email.msn.com>, <stu.jo@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Roll Pin
From: "John Reynolds" <JohnTempe8@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:07:24 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
You've got to be careful when mailing things like pins in envelopes for
32cents.  If they're too thick and not identified as such the Postal
Service's cancelling or sorting machines may damage the envelope,
seperating the pin from the envelope.  There's also a surcharge if too
thick, because the letters have to be manually sorted.  I think it's 10
cents.

> From: Charlie <c2h60_@email.msn.com>
> To: stu.jo@ibm.net
> Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Roll Pin
> Date: Friday, November 13, 1998 3:09 AM
>

> There have been some questions asked on the list that I wondered about in
> the past and I suppose they may have got replies off the list.  I thought
> would watch for the answer or help and maybe read and learn something.
So I