Re: Haynes Manual

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Haynes Manual
From: "Wayne Tallack" <tallack@ibm.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:43:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Yes that is the Haynes manual.

As far as the best I'm sure this will cause some debate or controvesy but
some would say the the Robert Bentley Work Shop manual is better or more
comprehensive.  On definite advantage is it is still available at about
$70.00 US

Wayne Tallack, Ottawa Canada
1972 TR6  CC83984U
www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/3550/