Re: Looking for the "Classic & Sports Cars" magazine

To: lgmtr6@juno.com
Subject: Re: Looking for the "Classic & Sports Cars" magazine
From: pboldtrix@juno.com (Philip E Bacon)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1998 21:19:33 +0000
Cc: econrad@teal.csn.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Larry --It sure looks strange not to see  '76 TR 6' listed under your
name.  re 'Classic & Sportscars -- I found my copy at Barnes & Noble --
Boarders didn't have it .   I think most folks will just have to call
around to the big book retailers to find it.  Which magazines to carry
may be the local managers option.  The special coverage on Triumph is
great.  Good luck listers.

Phil Bacon
72 TR-6On Thu, 5 Nov 1998 14:03:03 -0500 lgmtr6@juno.com (Lawrence  G