Re: Looking for the "Classic & Sports Cars" magazine

To: econrad <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for the "Classic & Sports Cars" magazine
From: Peter <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 10:36:48 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Eric,
        Before i started subscribing I was able to get it at Walden Books
magazine
counter. You are looking for Classic & Sports Car (no s) November '98
issue. US subscriptions are $63.00/year. Through ewa@ewacars.com  732
424-7811  Glen brook NJ.
Peter C
----------------
At 09:13 AM 11/4/98 -0700, you wrote:

>Listers:
>
>I've been searching for the magazine that was said to hold a tribute to
Triumph on its 30 year anniversary.  The name I was told is:  "Classic &
Sports Cars".  I cannot find it any where.  The internet has no clues, and
Barnes & Noble (probably the best magazine rack near me) has no idea as to
this magazine.

>I've also searched for variations on this title -- to no avail.
>
>Could anyone on the list point me toward how to locate it?  Based on the
dates of the emails, I assume the Triumph issue was in either the October
or November issue.
>???
>
>Eric Conrad
>Denver, CO
>econrad@teal.csn.net

Peter Caldwell
MGC-GT  , 100-4, '31 MM8 Cammy, Innocenti S,
'52 Champ, '60 L-R 109 SW, 3 '64-73 L-R 88's
nosimport@mailbag.com