RE: Re-emergence of Triumph and Austin Healey names

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Re-emergence of Triumph and Austin Healey names
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 14:11:12 -0600

The car in question is definitely far from ugly IMO. Actually it would be
based (stylistically) on the old 507 (a sweet car to be sure) and cost well
over $100 large. The pictures I've seen are absolutely gorgeous. But of
course that is also reflected in the price. And I don't think it would
qualify as a hobby car. More like a gentleman's hobby car :-)

Read the following to see how it compares to TRs :-))

        <http://supercars.net/present_cars/bmw/z07/index.html>
        <http://www.rideanddrive.com/bmwz07.html>

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---