Re: Tires for TR6

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Tires for TR6
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 22:54:44 -0700
linda; Britsh wire wheel is located in ca. but i don't have the address. my
little black book is 400 mi away right now. a search on the web will most
certianly yeild results. however, i once was reading an article in european
car in which they took a project car down to a tire shop that could put red
lines on their car's tires. i don't know but i think it was a permanent
vulcanized line. sure looked great in the pics. if your'e near a major
city, start hunting. email euro car mag about it. BWW i think puts them on
only prior to sale but.....

db
69 tr6
69 spit