Re: Speedo Cable...

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Speedo Cable...
From: "DON BOYD, JOAN IKOMA" <dbji@whidbey.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:02:04 -0700
phil ;
yea but you could also easily have a worn out speedo. Don't throw it away!
they are rebuildable. North Hollywood,Nissonger, TRF, and others can do it.
check out hemmings motor news for addresses.

> From: Phil Pattengale <philpatt@net-link.net>
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Speedo Cable...
> Date: Friday, July 17, 1998 7:01 PM
>

> I have what is hopefully a simple question.  In my dad's 56 TR3, above
60MPH, I get a real fun bouncing speedometer needle.  I'm presuming that my
speedo
> cable needs to be either attended to in some way or replaced altogether.
  Anyone been there, done that?