Re: Tires for TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tires for TR6
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

glite wrote:

> I'm sure this has been discussed before but I have
been off the list
for
> a year.
>
> I need to replace the tires on the TR6.  What's
recommended without
> having to mortgage the car?
>
> george leicht
> '59 TR3,  '73 TR6.
I reccommend 205x70 redlines from Classic and Antique
tire in Vegas.
They have a website
Stu

George:

I dealt with the above company and found out that
they basically were just a dealer with contacts to a
variety of manufactures.  Save the price of the
middleman and contact Diamondback Tires directly.
That's the company that actually makes the
remanufactured redlines.  I'm very pleased with mine.

Contact:  Diamond Back; 707 North Murray Avenue,
Anderson, South Carolina  29625 for more information.
 Telephone toll-free 888-922-1642.  Their web page is
www.widewhitewalltires.com.  It's pretty primitive
but worth a look.

Joe Merone
CF 18928