Re: Stuck lug nuts.

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>, triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Stuck lug nuts.
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 11:51:26 -0500
   I guess I should come clean. I actually  broke the socket by using my 1/2
inch
drive ratchet, a 4 inch extension and a two foot cheater bar. I was vigorously
jumping up and down on the bar (it was parallel to the ground) when the socket
broke. I don't think  the BFH I used to hammer the 3/4 socket onto the lug
helped
either.  But from now on I promise to  use the right tool for the right job.
Nudge
Nudge Wink Wink.

Roger

--
Roger Helman                  71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/