Re: Stromberg Commission numbers

To: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Stromberg Commission numbers
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 21:26:04 -0700
Cc: "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Tony Rhodes wrote:

> I have been thinking about the Stromberg carbs that were fitted to the TR4
> and TR4A
> models.  Does anyone know at which commission number Strombergs began to be
> fitted on the TR4's?  At which commission number were the SU HS6's begun on
> the TR4A?  I have looked around for this info.  I have not yet found it!
>
> -Tony
> ARhodes@compuserve.com

Tony... I researched this when I was a teen in 1977... and wrote it all
down on a piece of paper... I can not quote sources... and maybe others
will have different dates.

--Justin

CT 1 to CT 16800 (SU's)
CT 16801 to CT 16900 (Strombergs)
CT 16901 to CT 23593 (SU's)
CT 23594 to CT 62190 (Strombergs)
CT 62191 to CTC 78684 (SU's)       (My CTC75563L, CT65511L both have
S.U.'s)