Re: just how many filters and what is that made of

To: dirty_howi@hotmail.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, alecks@globalnet.co.uk
Subject: Re: just how many filters and what is that made of
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 02:03:43 PDT
damn if i didn't know that but could not think of it at the time....it
was a resin for sure, and now that john has been kind enough to tell me
what it was the nightmares of aircraft connectors comes back.....thanks
john, i thought i recognized that substance, but after 15 years in the
civilian industry where it's not used widely.....ok, so is there an
advantage over this versus an aluminum plate made to same specs???????
if i remeber right phenolic didn't take well to scraping of the gaskets
like i did tonight.....hmmmm....hopefully not a point of leak of
oil...or should i say another