Re: TR6 Electrical Help

To: suhring@lancnews.infi.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Electrical Help
From: Jody007 <Jody007@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 23:26:06 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< What am I doing wrong and any suggestions would be much appreciated.
 Please be specific since I am just learing and trying to understand
 the electricals and how they work.

 Thanks

 Scott Suhring
 Elizabethtown, PA
 '70 TR6

    Scott,

  Sounds like they're not grounded. Neither one requires volts, both receive
Ohms from the sending units,  the fuel gauge sender is in the gas tank and the
temp. is at the thermostat housing. The fix may require the removal of the
dash. Not a hard thing to do.
                                             Jody