Re: TR6 Electrical Help

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: TR6 Electrical Help
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 1998 22:34:18 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andy:

Thanks for the quick response.

Went out and cleaned the connections with fine sand paper and
replaced the fuse.  All is working again.

The metal clips didn't appear bad and the fuse was old but not
broken. Not sure which did the trick but hey.....

I tend to hyperventilate when it comes to the electricals and it
certainly is reassuring to have a voice of reason when I need it.

Thanks again. Slowly but surely learning the Lucas way.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6