Re: 76 TR6 Over Drive

To: "JDCampa" <JDCampa@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 76 TR6 Over Drive
From: "Chris Prugh" <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 08:41:26 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hooo Boy...

    Now you've done it!

    First off...part of the problem is MOST DEFINITELY electrical.
Sounds like not only the switch, but the reverse lockout is circumspect.

    As for the rebuilding of the O/D...get your American money together as
you may be in for a real treat.  It can be done, But.... $$$$$ for ALL the
possible damage you may (or may not) have done.

    Sorry to be such a doom and gloomer

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
Publicity Director
TTSCC is the host Club for Triumphest 1999