Re: battery tray replacement

To: "Robert L. Williams" <rlwilliams@navix.net>
Subject: Re: battery tray replacement
From: Craig Smith <smi2685@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 1998 19:55:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Been there---done that---

I cut the whole tray out, the new one has the lips. You will need to
remove one of the supports to get it out so be real careful and try not
to destroy it.

As far as the pans go, I used VB..I am set up as a dealer so I got a
little discount. The price of the pans was well worth trying to salvage
what was there on mine. I pulled out the carpet and the pan came with
it..Saved lots of time, (that's what I told the wife)

Craig Smith