Re: TR3 Annual Check-up

To: KMNTR6 <KMNTR6@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 Annual Check-up
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 13:15:47 -0500
Cc: rtr@tsquare.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
You can get carb needles from any of the big vendors and probably any of
the small ones as well.

New distributors are not availiable, and as far as getting a used one,
why bother? Get one of the electronic ignition kits that you've seen
discussed here. They don't use the lobes of the distributor, and are
very tolerant of worn bushings as well. It'll probably be cheaper than
getting a used distributor or the parts to fix your current one.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L