RE: TR3 Annual Check-up

To: rtr@tsquare.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: TR3 Annual Check-up
From: Gernot Vonhoegen <gernot.vonhoegen@stir.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 17:26:05 +0100

Remove the needles from the piston, there should be a code on the
needles, like M or AH2 or so. Get exactly the same when your car used to
run good.
As for the distributor, if it is rounded off, this is a maintenance
problem, ther should be a little grease on the spindle as not to round
it off. Dunno if there's new ones around, I suspect exchange units.

Gernot