RE: Electric fans/power gain

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>, James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: RE: Electric fans/power gain
From: "Ackley, Aaron T" <ackleya@hq.7arcom.army.mil>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 06:16:10 +0100
Cc: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
        now, i had an 85 Austin Mini when i lived in Germany, and while
it *does* have a longitudinally mounted engine, it also has a crank
driven fan.

        yep!  the radiator is mounted on the left inner fender, and
blows outwards from the enging compartment into the left front
wheelwell.

        cheers!
        aaron

        [Aaron]  <snip> When car design gradually evolved to