Re: the new list, TRs, my new GT6+ project

To: "McGaheyRx" <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Subject: Re: the new list, TRs, my new GT6+ project
From: "Jane Burdekin" <burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 1998 17:17:50 -0700
Cc: "triumph list" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Jack,
Congrats on the GT6.  I sure enjoy mine.  There is a GT6 data base that
Scott is keeping track of, I think.  I haven't seen anything about it
lately, but can we add your car to the list?  I started the list and he was
going to keep it up, my list just had the comm #, color, location, and what
ever else you wanted to put on the list.  I like your story it's nice you
found the car again.  I have had mine for 26 years, yes people think I'm
crazy.  Have fun with the car.

As far as dealing with 2 lists, I just joined both and what ever subject
comes up on which ever list I just respond.  I would ask questions on both
lists with the phrase at the top that I am doing so.  Good luck.

Jane
'67 GT6