Re: Electric fans

To: "James" <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Subject: Re: Electric fans
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:11:30 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks, James, you make a good point.  I guess the reason I'm a coward
about eliminating the old fan is that it provides a backup if the electric
fails on a trip.  And --  the electric will only run when it's needed,
when the water temperature exceeds the trip point of it's thermostat.

Sumner Weisman, Framingham, Mass.
62 TR3-B