Re: Hardtop Storage

To: TRIPHSTEVE <TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Storage
From: Jim Davis <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:39:59 -0500
Cc: TR6 list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Steve,
I use the second method you describe for my hardtop. I bought a kit from the
Early
T-Bird catalog and had the straps shortened and re-sewn by a local canvas mfg.
Works great and only cost $30 or so including the reworking.
Can't find the catalog right now, but if I do I'll pass it along.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO
Cf37325U