Hardtop Storage

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hardtop Storage
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 17:33:20 -0500
     Brad,
     The hardtop for my 3 has been straddling the rafters of the garage
     since I got it. Since it's up that high there's no risk of noggin
     bumping. Hardtops aren't that heavy; I put it up there on my own
     (albeit it is fibreglass).
     Pros:
     1. One person only required.
     2. Free.
     3. No time wasted building something.
     4. No useful space consumed.
     Cons:
     1. May require a ladder, but this can be turned into a "pro" if you
     don't have one: you get to buy another useful handyman item.
     Regards,
     Jim Wallace