Re: Now back to the Clutch problem

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Subject: Re: Now back to the Clutch problem
From: SCB963 <SCB963@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 1998 20:27:26 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad -

Were there supposed to be spacers installed behind the slave cylinder, between
the bellhousing and the slave cylinder?  When I pulled my GT6's transmission
last fall, I discovered that my slave cylinder had the spacers (which
consisted of oversize nuts in my case - DPO).  I was wondering if that was
proper, myself, but none of my manuals showed a clear enough picture of the
area.

Don't know if you've gotten a slew of answers on this yet, since I've just
returned from the weekend.  I'll be curious to see how this comes out.

Scott Barr
SCB963@aol.com