Re: '74 commission numbers

To: jbonina@nectech.com, Scott.Mackay@SEMATECH.Org
Subject: Re: '74 commission numbers
From: McGaheyRx <McGaheyRx@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:41:35 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-03-20 11:43:52 EST, jbonina@nectech.com writes:

<< I have a '73 and my bumper is chrome only. There are no rubber bumper
      parts anywhere; nor are there overriders. Why?

      From memory, the commision plate has a manufacture date of '72. Could
      that be why?

      Jeff

      '73 TR6

Manufacture date not really related - no TR6s with a model year
designated 1973 had the overiders. The first 1974 and all later carb. TR6s
would have had the overiders. The 73 model year started (for USA carb models)
with Comm # CF1U built on Sept 9 1972 ...anybody know when it ended ?
with what comm # ?
Cheers
Jack Mc
73 TR6 CF870U built Oct 10 1972 - no overiders.