Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue

To: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:58:33 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ken and list:

I think there are too many mags with the name Classic in
its title.  I have the April Classic & Sports Car in
front of me with  the 50 yrs of Porche.  This is not the
same mag which is the April issue of Thoroughbred & Classic
Cars.  I checked both Walden and Borders here in Central
PA and they have not gotten in the April issue of T&CC which
has the 75 yrs of Triumph. The local news stand in Harrisburg
where I usually pick it up at thinks it will be at the end of this
week or next....

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6