RE: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue

To: "'ArthurK101'" <ArthurK101@aol.com>
Subject: RE: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:39:30 -0700
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

I was the original poster. The magazine you want is "Thoroughbred &
Classic Cars" due Mar 5 in the UK. It is not on the shelves here
(Calgary, Canada) last time I checked (last weekend). I think by this
weekend it should be here. I don't recall where you are Art, but
assuming somewhere in the US, any major city should have them by now I
would guess. Since it is a British mag, you may have to go to a
newsstand which handles the "esoteric" magazines. (I'm sure you already
had that part covered).

Good luck,

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)