Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: 75th Anniversary Triumph magazine issue
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 21:27:47 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Andy and List:

Yes, it is Thoroughbred and Classic Car. The other mag with
a similar name is Classic Sports Cars, which is also a Brit mag.
I have the March issue of T&CC and the April issue is not
out yet. Should be in the next 2-3 weeks per the news stand
where I get mine.  BTW, Classic Sports Cars has a great special
edition for March on 50 years of Porche. I didn't realize that
R. Porche's father designed the VW Beetle!

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtwon, PA
'70 TR6