Re: Triumphs as your only car

To: Ian Southwell <IanSouthwell@ApexSystems.COM>
Subject: Re: Triumphs as your only car
From: Charlie Brown <cb1500@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:56:54 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Ian,

I drive a '73 Spitfire each day (except when the snow is higher that the
axles--being self-employed allows me that flexibility) here in the
Washington DC area. My annual mileage is about 9k. I've found the car to
be more reliable than an '85 Volvo wagon (and it's pretty bullet proof)
I was using. Sometimes, driving on our beltway gets a little scary when
I find myself playing the role of Oreo cream filling between two
semi-truck cookies, but overall I enjoy the lively drive to and from
work.

Charlie B.