Re: Way off topic

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Way off topic
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 1998 11:06:28 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I was under the impression that all you needed was the Adobe software
and the scanning software. The Adobe software (the commercial version,
not the freeware) installs a WIN95 printer driver. You scan your image,
and then print it to disk using the printer driver.

I'm not sure how well this works for bitmapped images though, since PDF
is not really a bitmapped format.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L