Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?

To: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?
From: Bob Jones <JONES_M2@popmail.firn.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 19:56:43 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Lawrence Schilling wrote:

> At 02:17 PM 3/6/98 +1000, you wrote:
> >

> I sent my e-mail to them requesting a reprint.  Flood 'em with requests,
> see what happens.  This new medium is a powerful customer tool, use it, but
> don't abuse it.
>

> >Perhaps everyone who wants a copy should send them an email asking when it
> >will be reprinted and/or asking to buy one.
> >
> >It is hard, but not impossible, to ignore real customer demand.
> >
> >Trevor Jordan
> >74 TR6 CF29281U
> >
> >PS: the address is
> >
> >sales@haynes-manuals.co.uk

I have a mint Haynes that I got several years ago and frankly don't
think it's quite all that great.  There are a few interesting pictures
like the strainer gause in the sump (early cars only?) on page 42, and
they do spell carburettor right, unlike so many other manuels.  Might
lit my copy go for $500.  Any takers?
Bob