Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?

To: streeter@sanders.com, DUHART@symbol.com
Subject: Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?
From: "John Duhart" <Duhart@symbol.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 11:43:58 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, jrhill1@facstaff.wisc.edu
Hey All,

    I just got off the phone with haynes.  What is was told is surprising.  The
person clained that once a book is out of print Haynes does NOT keep the
information.  It is not possible for them to run more books once a manual has
been taken out of print.

    I do find this hard to believe.  I called 1-800-4HAYNES to get this info.
Maybe someone else will call and get a different answer, who knows.

Later,
JHD IV

<<< Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>  3/ 6 11:11a >>>
John Duhart wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
>         Just called britbooks.  They said we wuould need to talk to Haynes
>directly, and we would probably need an order of 5,000.  Does anyone know if
>haynes has a WEB address?

Yes.

  http://www.haynes.com

Phone numbers and contact info is at