Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?

To: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Subject: Re: Haynes TR6 Manual - Reprints?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 1998 10:28:38 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Why doesn't someone inquire about obtaining the copy rights to reproduce
the manual if Haynes is not interested in reprinting it.  Surely there
is an entrepreneur out there in TR-land that is interested in taking on
such a project.  Justin, you listening????

Joe Curry

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing