Re: Circlip Removal

To: <tomwalling@pvh.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Circlip Removal
From: "Craig & Karen Bentley" <mmbent@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 17:44:22 -0500
Yes the tool you need is called snap ring or locking ring pliers. If you
only plan on doing this job once then Craftsman are probably O.K.  If your
going to do this a lot then Snap On  are really nice and don't wear out as
quick. However even with brand new pliers these things can sometimes be real
pain. Be patient, don't let the ring out smart you and if all else fails
collapse into a sobbing heap in the corner of the garage and presto they
will magically remove themselves (Ha Ha). Good luck  Regards Craig Bentley