Re: help!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: help!!
From: Jon Moody <mood@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 1998 20:51:30 -0500
Thanks to all for the replies.  I will definately keep the list posted
as to what ends up being the problem.

I should say that when I initially started it up, I was able to drive it
about 3-5 miles and it seemed to be running well and then the car cut
out (in mid intersection!!) and then immediately restarted.  Ever since
it's been sputtering as I described in my last post.

I'm intrigued with the idea of the leads being bad etc. Would they go
bad after it had been run a bit or would the symptoms show up after the
car had been run a bit?  Any other ideas?

Thanks

I swear I'll never let my car sit idle for more than a week again!!!

--Jon