TR 4/250 trunk lid

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR 4/250 trunk lid
From: Kenneth Brown <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 10:43:37 -0800
After many hours of work I have finally gotten all the panels straight and
aligned on my TR 250 and am ready to begin the painting process. The only
exception is the trunk lid which is giving me fits. The lower right hand corner
has zero gap on the bottom and side while the lower left corner has a large gap
at the bottom and the side. Tweaking the lid to add gap to the right corner
fixes the side gaps but compounds the problem with the bottom left corner. Any
suggestions on where to go from here?

TIA
Ken Brown
TR 250 owner since 1980