Something in the air...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Something in the air...
From: Chip Mautz <cmautz@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:13:24 -0500
There must be something in the air, it being the 31st and all.

Saw lots of LBC's around today, up in the northern area of Atlanta.  Saw a
NICE red rubber-bumpered Spitfire in Gwinnett.  Anyone on the list?

Also saw a nice burgundy rubber bumper MGB, a brg MGB, and a NICE new
Jaguar XK8 convertible - Gold!

I'm off tonight to perform my own ghostly transplant!  I'm taking the heart
(moohaha - ok, the battery) out of the J**P, and putting it into the
Spitfire!

Hopefully, it'll be Alive, Alive!  :)

Oh well - happy holloween, everyone!

Chip