RE: Are Monzas really loud and something else

To: "'bugeye59@kingsnet.com'" <bugeye59@kingsnet.com>
Subject: RE: Are Monzas really loud and something else
From: Mark Sinclair <msinclair@dis-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:00:13 -0700
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I think that part of my problem is that my system is old and worn out - all
the noise is definately coming straight out the back, no interruptions. I
agree, it sounds pretty cool and I don't mind it for short trips but I'm
sure my neighbours get pissed at me and your head starts to go fuzzy after
a couple of hours - or is that from the petrol fumes?
Mark
battered 64 Mk1 Spitfire, daily driver