Re: Are Monzas really loud and something else

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Are Monzas really loud and something else
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 11:02:55 -0400
This must be the 2nd most FAQ on the list.
I've had the Monza system on one of my TR6's and it was fun around town.
Loud and rhaspy, it sounds sports car-like and everyone hears you
comming. After a 50 mile drive at consant Interstate speeds, it is
annoying and irratating to me. On my car it set up a droning, resonating
sound that created fatigue and made fairly long drives unpleasant. I much
prefer the Stainless Sport System or the stock system.
One man's noise is anther man's music however, and many TR drivers enjoy
their Monxa exhaust.
My $.02
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA