Re: Triple SU's/FI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triple SU's/FI
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:16:00 EST
Have any of our EURO listers used the Lucas PI as a basis for an EFI
system? It would seem that you are 1/3 of the way there with the
Lucas manifolds and throttle bodies...if your mechanical PI unit was
really trashed, adapting an EFI might be pretty cost effctive.
Someone already mentioned that folks don't usually part with PI
systems unless they're trashed and good ones go for $3500 or so....

I'm really battling with my SU's right now so this is fun....
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate
Princeton University Press
Tel:609 258 4900