Triple SU's/FI

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triple SU's/FI
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 14:30:10 EST
FI:  TWM induction (big Weber people) sell Weber manifolds for TR's
and FI throttle bodies to fit said manifolds (and Webers too).

Electromotive sells it's TEC I & TEC II systems that include fully
programmable EFI and Ignition....plug your laptop in and set it on
the passenger seat to tune in real time.... it looks really cool,
check out the website...no dist, no carbs -- DRAW your fuel and
ignition curves! This would eliminate many mechanical parts subject
to wear... it would also eliminate about $4000 from your bank
account...

Triple SU's came on a special Austrailian version of the big sedan --
the 2500MD (or was it a 2000MD?)-- saw an article in Triumph World...

My TR4a has a carb for each pair of cylinders already! Too bad I
can't get them to work....

"Still ride in triumph over all mischance..." - Shakespeare

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando
Spit MKIV