Re: Drive em while you can!

To: <rangerc@ix.netcom.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Drive em while you can!
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 13:13:15 -0400
Craig,

You don't have to do anything quite so drastic.  Just go to central Florida
ridge and lake region, i.e. MT Dora, etc. for a number of miles of rolling
hills, lakes, farms, forest, and a minimal fall color change.  We also go up to
Northern Georgia mountains for some spectacular drives and colors in the fall.
That may be a little far for a weekend, but makes a nice one week trip.
D. Brown
1965 TR4 (CT37002L)
1971 Stag (LE1398L)