Drive em while you can!

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Drive em while you can!
From: Keith Ehrlich <75452.105@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 17:14:35 -0400
Message text written by Paul Burr
>We've had 4 beautiful fall days in a row, all spent in the TR6. Here's
an Idea. Any of you nearby MA, CT, and RI lister's want to meet for an
informal tour next Sunday, weather permiting? I spent the afternoon
cruising aroung the Scituate Reservoir in the northern part of RI.
Beautiful 2 lane roads, lots of apple orchards seeling their fall crop.
Maybe we could meet somewhere on route 6 or route 44, and spent a couple
of hours soaking in the color. Kick it around, and if the weekend
weather is good, this could be fun!
<

Bob Lang of New England Triumphs has organized a Rallye for Saturday Oct 25
on theQ&A theme. Meets in Lexington (15 Miles West of Boston) and runs
through Middlesex county. You can reach him on the web at lang@isis.mit.edu

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6
Concord, MA