Re: 63 spit top

To: alecks@mscomm.com
Subject: Re: 63 spit top
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:32:37 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John Graves wrote:

> I've learned so much on this list of experts that I'm tempted to write a
> book about Spits myself. I've even gained valuable information on TR's and
> have never owned one. Thanks to all.
>
> Cheers,
> John Graves
> 70 GT6+

John,

Having graduated with a degree in Journalism, I'd say that you'd better
be careful what you write.  THis list of sources is questionable at
best.  There are laws concerning legal liability that you undoubtably
would violate if you tried to use any of us as sources.

Maybe you could refuse to divulge your sources and just spend the rest
of your natural life in jail rather than incriminate any of us.

Joe    '63 Spit